Coronavirus (Covid -19)
WE WILL TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THEIR CONTINUED WELFARE.
As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus and are reviewing and following the guidelines of Health Service Executive.
The advice from the health authorities has not changed, so our business is operating as normal and standard terms and conditions on bookings continue to apply.
For further information, please refer and adhere to the advice given by Health Service Executive. During your visit, we wish to reassure you that we are taking all possible steps to minimise the risk of contagion, including the implementation of enhanced cleaning regimes throughout the hotel.
Rest assured, we will continue to act quickly should we be required to do so and will take all necessary precautions to protect the welfare of our guests and staff.
We ask all our guests to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting The Sheldon Park Hotel.
There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
• Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
• Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitiser gel
• Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean Throughout The Sheldon Park Hotel, we have placed additional hand sanitisers in convenient locations for guests, and we politely ask that you use them regularly.
If you do feel unwell during your visit, please contact a member of staff immediately – maintaining a safe distance of two metres where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For further info from the HSE please click here.